Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And now, in the right corner, weighing in at 1.5 pounds standing 8 inches off the ground.....

He's buckets of fun, just put your balls in his top and out of his mouth they will pop, KEN MR. BUCKET MUUUUUUDIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!

Megz mouth, the opening of Tampa Bay.

This past weekend I was graced with the presence of a very good friend of mine, Ryan von Steinen aka the manatee hammer. Him, Megz, and I were all reunited after an awesome, yet short lived Christmas vacation. We pretty much wrecked this place, from Riverview, Apollo beach, Siesta Key, and to filthy seaweed rich comfort of Indian rocks. The experiences of laughter, story telling, filthy pink stink burgers, are far above the unthinkable. I was fortunate enough to be let off the hook by uncle Matt for not mowing the grass, so him, Megz, Ryan and I could enjoy a day together filled with superior fellowship at siesta key. It was amazing, we had piss tubes, air hammers, salt n vinegar chips, and natty light by the dozens. I applaud uncle Matt for being the soft spoken, loud hearted individual that hopefully will adopt me someday. He's really good at volleyball, it's like watching a ballerina dancing on glass. Quite a majestic site. The level of Tom foolery, Bally hoo, and arbitrary filth we share is unprecedented. This past weekend probably could never be matched, at least not in my lifetime. I thank God every day for my friends that I've met and have known through the years of my priceless existence. It's not often I find or meet people on my level, maybe that's why Ryan and I were born less than 24 hours apart and the same hospital, Megz father was my principal, and uncle Matt, well he's just a pure bad ass. Thanks guys for being way more than a friend, y'all are family to this guy. Period. Mr Bucket, outsky


Ok ok, so Ken filtered his as well. Trust me y'all, it's better this way. We look forward to more guest blogs in the future, Mr. Bucket......

No comments:

Post a Comment